VIP Rules & Conditions
1. No purchase is necessary to join the program, however each individual may only have one active card at a time and you must have an email address to apply.
2. You will be awarded one base point for every $1 spent on food or beverage. Points will not be issued for tax or tip. You will receive a receipt after every purchase that will serve as a confirmation that your points were credited to your account. The cardholder must be the individual paying the check.
3. Points may be earned only by the cardholder who pays the check. Points will not be issued for the purchase of gift cards. However, if the recipient is a VIP member, points will be issued upon the gift card redemption.
4. Your points are issued in real-time and can be viewed on your receipt, at our in-house kiosks and online.
5. Every time your account reaches 150 points, the points will automatically be converted to a $10 reward and is instantly added to your account. It’s that simple! Your reward dollars can be used for food and beverage purchases (excluding alcohol) at any Metrotainment Cafes location, including Epic Event catering.
6. Metrotainment Cafes reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the VIP card program, and to alter, limit, modify, or add to the VIP card rules, regulations, terms and conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, imposing time limits and changes in point values, rewards, and reward levels, all without prior notice, at any time.
7. Except where required by law or provided for in the program rules, VIP points have no cash value. Points are surrendered for reward redemption only.
8. Metrotainment Cafes reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all, or a portion of, a member’s point balance if the points have been issued, received, or redeemed through computer error, fraud, illegal means, in a manner not authorized in the official rules & conditions, or in any other legal or equitable remedy which may be available for the VIP card program under applicable law.
9. We occasionally send emails to VIP members with discount offers, information about our loyalty card reward program, Metrotainment Cafes news and upcoming events; however, we will never share or sell our list of loyalty members.
10. Employees of Metrotainment Cafes are not eligible to participate in the VIP program.
11. VIP promotions and discounts cannot be combined.